Friday, April 27, 2007

Graduation has finally come!

I AM DONE! Well, my University education anyway. Master's anyone? 4 years goes by so fast, but I have enjoyed every moment! I will be graduating with a Bachelor's of Human Kinetics from Trinity Western University tomorrow (Saturday). I leave that night to go live in Victoria for the month of May for training before we set sail on Offshore, June 3rd, 2007. Thank you to everyone for all of your love and support! I will miss you - and hot 30-minutes showers, well, really just showers in general - but I will post as much as possible while I am away! Until then, keep the memories vivid and the laughter overflowing...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be on this all the time.;)

Gillian said...

Welcome aboard! See you soon... :)

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you Katie and will miss you lots!

Jackie said...

Katie...I'm so excited/nervous for you! Wow! Man..what a grand adventure for sure!!! Oh, you'll have so much fun! Be sure to eat lots of legumes :) mmm... Hasta luego chica!

Anonymous said...

Nice job on setting this up. Very well done.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
You may be in Hawaii by the time you read this. Right now, June 16th, I am in Kelowna with Auntie Joanne and Sandra and I am having trouble showing them your blog. It's so easy at home. Hope you and Karen got my envelope. I love hearing about your daily adventures on the log. Love you and miss you. Mom
Hi Katie, We're thinking about you and enjoyed reading the Salts log. Love, Sandra and Joanne

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie!!!!I am posting this message so that hopefully you'll get it when you arrive in Hawaii. I hope your trip is going soooooooo well. Erin-Marie, Steph and I miss you so much but are so proud of you! Not much has changed out here. I am still rock climbing, we are doing some great summer hiking-camping trips and ...I have decided to grow my hair long....so when you get back I'll look totally different (ha! we'll see about that!) Anyways, just wanted to let you know that when you longingly look out to sea and wonder how much sand you acutally have stuck in your hair, or when you might get to shower again, or if you should make lasagna versus tuna casarole that night.....we are thinking about you, praying and so glad you are out there having the time of your life. -Jessie