Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pictures Uploaded to Facebook!

I just uploaded my pictures from Leg 4 and 5 (so far) on my facebook. www.facebook.com So, if you get a chance, please check them out and take a look. I tried to get most of them up, not all of them, but most of the ones that I figured you would be interested in seeing. I hope you enjoy them. I will try to transfer them onto my blog, when I have more time (it took several hours to get all my pictures on my facebook)! By the way, we are still in Okinawa, so maybe I`ll get another chance to put more pictures up, possibly tomorrow, if we end up staying another day due to bad weather, which is very likely! So, enjoy the pictures! I`m off to the bath house, once again!

Love always, Sailor Katie :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Katie! Are you and Karen going to get to go to the Great Wall?
We will be thinking of you while we are in Mexico!
Love, Amy

Anonymous said...

Well written article.